Many people complain about aadhar card password not working. And in such cases, most of the time, people are not really aware of what is the password. So here, our main focus will be on how to get aadhar card pdf password and hence, how to open aadhar card. Before that, let’s understand a bit of its basics about what Aadhar card actually is.
Aadhar card is issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It gives you the facility to download your Aadhar card from its official website. Once you apply for the Aadhar card, you can download it from the official website of UIDAI. After downloading, you can print it and use it on various websites which ask you for the same. You can use it for Government, recruitment, college, and University websites. But how to open aadhar card?
Many people are facing the problem with the Aadhar card PDF password. They are unable to understand what it is, and hence end up complaining about aadhar card password not working. Today in this post we will share with you some tips which are used to open a password protected Aadhar card PDF file.
E-Aadhar Card Download
If you have misplaced or lost an original copy of your Aadhar card, you can download it from UIDAI official website link given here. Here we will teach you step by step on how to open Aadhar card PDF password protected file. These steps are very easy to understand and even a child can follow them with ease. Here are the steps for E-Aadhar card download.
- Open Google in your mobile or laptop’s browser and copy paste this link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you have opened the link, go to the “Enter Your Personal Details” section. In this section, choose a relevant option between these three: ‘I have Enrolment ID/VID/Aadhar’. You can fill either ID or Aadhar number mentioned on your Acknowledgement slip which you must have got during your Aadhar card registration.
- If you have selected enrolment ID, you have to fill your 14 digit ID number with the date stamp in the given row. And if you have selected Aadhar number, then fill the 12 digit aadhar number in the row.
- In the next row, enter the pin code which you have given during Aadhar card registration.
- In the very next step, enter the text relevant to the image that is being displayed a row above. (This is CAPTCHA)
- After this step, enter your registered mobile number to get the OTP. You will get a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile.
- In next step, enter OTP in the relevant section which you have got recently and click on “Download Aadhar” tab.
- After validation, a PDF file will be generated. Save it in your laptop or mobile. This is your E-Aadhar card.
How to open Aadhar Card using the PDF Password?
Now when you have your Aadhar card downloaded, let’s move to the next step – how to open aadhar card. This will also answer your queries related to aadhar card password not working.
Once you have downloaded the E-Aadhar card, real problem starts from here for which this article has been written. You will notice that the E-Aadhar card file you have downloaded, is in PDF format and password protected. The password of this PDF file contains 8 characters. Earlier, you could use your area pin code to open the PDF file. But now for security reason, this option has been upgraded.
This 8 characters password is the combination of your name and date of birth which you have entered during your Aadhar card registration. People face problems while using name and date of birth as their password. Here are the different possible variations of Name and date of birth for Aadhar card PDF password.
Name & Date of Birth variations for Aadhar card PDF Password
- If your name is Ramesh Kumar and Date of birth is 1990, then your password will be RAME1990
- If your name is Ram Sharma and Date of birth is 1989, then your password will be RAMS1989
- If your name is L.K. Sharma and Date of Birth is 1988, then your password will be L.K.1988
- If your name is Anu and Date of Birth is 1988, then your password will be ANU1988
How to Open Aadhar Card PDF Password Protected File
By now you must have downloaded your E-Aadhar card and understood the possible variations of Name and date of birth. These are given above for unlocking the PDF file. Next, you will have to follow some simple steps to understand how to open Aadhar card. Here are the steps.
- First of all, try to use your area pin code to Unlock the file. If it is not working, you will have to use your name and date of birth as your password.
- Your name and Date of the Birth password is a combination of the first four characters of your name in capital letters and date of birth as mentioned above.
eg: If your name is Anurag
and date of birth is 1991
Then your password will be ANUR1991
- After entering the password, you can open the Aadhar card PDF password protected file.
So these are the perfect solutions for problems related to aadhar card password not working. For best clarification on other password related problems, don’t forget to go through our website. Because it has been made keeping in mind different kinds of password unlocking problems.