If you are looking for an affordable and effective skin care treatment, then you are in the right place. Today in this post you will get to know about the Aloe vera benefits on our skin and how you can make an active aloe vera face mask for the night. Aloe Vera is known for it skin care properties like anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, which helps to treat pimples, scars, and skin damage. It is a natural astringent. This property helps to keep skin pores clear and reduce acne scars. Aloe vera can do a miracle on your skin if you know how to make a face mask with various affordable ingredients.
In ancient time Egyptian called it “Plant of Immortality”. Since Aloe vera is very beneficial, many houses hold its tree, and some herbal companies manufacture Aloe vera gel for daily use in our life. Plant of Immortality name suits it best because of its properties and people are using it for centuries.
Processes to make different Aloe vera face mask for the night
Many people ask the doubt, “Can I leave aloe vera on my face overnight?”. You surely can. Today we will make you aware of the many benefits of Aloe vera for skin whitening and different processes to make a perfect aloe vera face mask.
If you have ever made an Aloe vera face mask for your skin treatment and it did not work well according to your expectation, then try these effective and affordable processes to make the different type of Aloe vera masks for different facial skin problems. All the ingredient you need to make these face mask are easily accessible and affordable. You just follow the steps carefully and try it.
Here are the daily benefits of applying aloe vera on face.
Aloe vera face mask to treat Tan and Dullness
As we go out of the home in the summer season, our skin faces harmful sunrays. These sunrays harm the upper layer of our facial skin and cause a sunburn. Due to the sunburn, the color of the skin gets dull and tan. To treat the dullness and tan of the facial skin, here is a process by which you can use aloe vera on face. But before applying the face mask you should go through a patch test, maybe your skin is very sensitive.
- First of all, arrange fresh Aloe vera gel and tomato juice.
- Mix both the ingredient well with a spoon.
- Apply it gently on your face and neck.
- Let your face get dry.
- Leave it overnight for longlasting effect.
- In the morning, clean your face properly.
Aloe vera face mask to remove dark circle under the eyes
Aloe vera is also a perfect remedy for removing dark circle under the eyes. We work on the computer the whole day in the office, which causes the dark circles and dryness under the eyes. This aloe vera face mask process will help you to diagnose the dark circles of the eyes. Let’s go through the process, how to make a dark circle remover face mask with aloe vera.
- Arrange fresh aloe vera gel, coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- Mix half teaspoon coconut oil with one spoon fresh aloe vera gel.
- Now add two or three vitamin E oil drops in it.
- Mix all the ingredient properly.
- Apply it all the affected area under your eyes.
- Leave it to dry for overnight and clean your face with water in the morning.
Aloe vera face mask to remove the early signs of Aging
Lines, wrinkles, and patchy skin are the signs of early aging. There are various chemical treatments available in the market to control these early aging symptoms. But they do not work according to our expectations. Instead of trying those chemicals, you can easily go with home remedies like Aloe Vera. But people do not know the effects of aloe vera on these early aging symptoms. Here is a perfect solution to reduce those signs.
- Squeeze the aloe vera gel from the tube or plant.
- Arrange an egg white and vitamin E oil.
- Mix two teaspoon aloe vera gel with an egg white.
- Apply the solution on your face.
- Leave it to dry for overnight.
- In morning, clean your face properly with the water.
Aloe vera face mask to remove Acne and Blemishes
Acne and Blemishes appear on the oiliest parts of our face. Some people have very oily skin. And in the summer season, oily skin causes a lot of acne and blemishes. For this, you can use Aloe Vera on face. Aloe vera is a perfect remedy for acne and blemishes on the face since it is a natural moisturizer. Follow the steps carefully to make one such aloe vera face mask for the treatment.
- Arrange fresh aloe vera gel, tea tree oil, and oats.
- Mix all the ingredient in equal amounts.
- Apply it on your skin properly.
- Leave it overnight or clean your face after 15-20 minutes.
- Rub your face gently while cleaning your face. It will sink off the extra amount of oil on your face skin.
How to make Aloe Vera Facial mask better
Sometimes we don’t get an expected result with our facial masks. Maybe you have missed some steps and key tricks while preparing a facial mask. We have made a. list of some key points which will make your aloe vera face mask quality much better. There are some precautions which you should follow before applying the facial mask to treat your skin problems.
- Wash your face with a quality soap to remove its dirt, bacteria, and dead skin.
- Take a warm water shower to open up the pores of the facial skin. If the pores of the skin will be open, then your aloe vera facial solution will work well.
- Rub the aloe vera facial solution properly on your face. If you make hurry, then the aloe pack will get disappeared from your face. Gentle rubbing of the solution on your face gives it time to soak well.
- Before applying the aloe vera face mask, take a patch test on the day to make sure your skin is not sensitive.
- Best time to apply aloe vera facial mask is before you sleep. Keep it overnight for the long-lasting result.