UCO Bank was established in 1943 in Kolkata. It is one of the most well-renowned commercial banks, owned by the government of India. The Bank has its headquarter in Kolkata and it has many branches across the country. It also has offices in Singapore and Hong Kong for international customers. The Bank has more than 25 thousand employees in its branches, who are offering the best services to their customers. Today in this article, we will share with you the different methods of UCO Bank Account Balance check procedure. With the help of these, you can easily check UCO account balance online or offline.
Few years back, a bank customer had to visit the branch to get his passbook updated with transaction details and account balance. But now, this process has become more or less obsolete. Now all the banks in India are computerized and they are offering digital services to their customers. With that, we can check our account balance and transaction details in just a minute by sending a missed call, a message, and through Internet Banking. Let’s know more about the UCO Bank account balance check methods.
Steps to Check UCO Account Balance online through Net Banking
If you are a net banking customer of UCO Bank, then it is easy for you to check your account balance by following these simple steps. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Visit the UCO Bank E-Banking web portal https://www.ucoebanking.com
- Click on the Personal Banking option on the left-hand upper corner side of the page. You will be directed to a new page of net banking Do’s & Don’t.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, click on the Continue button to navigate the login page of UCO Bank.
- Once the net banking login page is displayed on your screen, enter username and password of your UCO Bank Internet Banking.
- After entering login details, you will be redirected to your UCO Internet banking dashboard.
- On clicking “My Account” link, your balance will be displayed with your account number.
Isn’t it an easy way to check uco account balance online? This is one of the most common methods among people since most of them are extremely digital friendly. Let’s move to the other method now.
UCO Bank Account Balance Check By a Missed Call
To check the account balance through a missed call, your mobile number should be registered with your account. Now you just have to dial the UCO bank customer care number, 09278792787. After dialing the number, it will automatically disconnect and you will get your account’s net balance information through a message in your mobile inbox.
Steps For UCO Bank Account Mini Statement Check
You can also check your UCO Bank account mini statement if your mobile number is registered with your account. To know your last five transaction details, give a missed call at this UCO Bank customer care number, 09213125125. After dialing this Number, it will automatically disconnect and leave you with a text message in your mobile inbox.
So these are the fastest ways to check your account balance and last five transaction details. By opting these methods of banking, there is no need for you to visit the bank branch to print your passbook.
UCO Bank Account Balance Check By Typing an SMS
To check your account balance through an sms, type a certain message and send it to 56161. The procedure of message typing and sending is given below.
- Check Balance – Type UCOBAL <MPIN> and send it on 56161
- Checking Mini Statement – Type TRAN <Account Number> <MPIN> and send it on 56161
By opting these methods of banking, you can check your UCO Bank account details at home itself. You don’t have to visit your nearby bank or the ATM machine.